IT EN
CORPORATE

Roberto Selci interviewed by Corriere Adriatico, "We are ready to start over".

“Yes, we have to start over. But in the first place, in my scale of values, there is always the health of the people who are the lifeblood of every company. Without them no company would exist".

“I would not like to be in Conte's place, but I am convinced that the premier is flanked by the most competent personalities in circulation. What do I expect? May the factories reopen after Easter. I think it may be a sensible decision, considering the information coming from the scientific committee. The peak of the pandemic in Italy is expected in these central weeks of the month, then the descending phase should begin. I repeat: it can be the right move for everyone, not just for us entrepreneurs. Phase two? We will resume working staggered, we will organize with shifts. All a matter of goodwill: we at Biesse already two days after the first decree were 90% ready. Imagine now”.

Roberto Selci, CEO of Biesse Group, illustrates to Corriere Adriatico a strategy for restarting, placing people's health and the lifeblood of every company first. A restart carried out respecting all the criteria that guarantee the safety of workers and allowing companies to start billing again since “reopening is important for everyone. A principle, then, that is even stronger for those companies, like ours, which 90% live on exports. Today 70% of the world is still, but the other 30% are not, and they are not waiting for us".

"It was a clear concept even before the Coronavirus emergency began: in five years our way of life will be completely different. Artificial intelligence will profoundly change our standards. This process will be accelerated by the spread of the virus. This difficult situation will give us the opportunity to become stronger”.


Download the article in PDF format.

BIESSE GROUP WEBSITES

Copyright Biesse Group | CF e P.IVA IT 00113220412 Reg. Imp. Pesaro Urbino Nr. 1682 | Cap. Soc. € 27.393.042 i.v | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms and conditions | Web agency Websolute Websolute
Company subject to management and coordination pursuant to Art. 2497-bis c.c. from Bi.fin Srl based in Pesaro, registered n. 01235440417 Companies Reg.
I cookie ci aiutano a fornire i nostri servizi. Utilizzando tali servizi, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra. Info