To be part of the Biesse Group Team means belonging to a dynamic, interfunctional and stimulating business with strong focus on people development as a key factor in achieving business results. Both talented young graduates and senior professionals willing to take up new challenges can find stimulating opportunities in joining our team in one of our sites across the world.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Field Service Engineer, reporting to Service Manager, will be required to installation, service and repair the machines including operating training.
- Mechanical installation
- Customers Training: provide maintenance & operating training to customer representatives, to the extend needed to allow customer to maintain and utilize the machinery according to manufacturer guidelines and specification
- Trouble shooting: analyze and diagnose all machinery malfunctioning cases, whether electronic, electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, system or other in nature
- Service intervention to the customer place: determine the best course of action to resolve the problem(s) and directly taking all necessary actions to implement or make all arrangements to insure that the company’s organization can effectively provide a solution to the problems the customer is encountering with the machinery purchased.
- Service Report
Desired Skills and Experience
Working experiences: the ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in machinery industry.
- Machine installation
- Customer operators training
- Customer advice (productivity, maintenance, software programming)
- Software competences
- Electrical and pneumatic knowledge
- Customer oriented approach
The role requires the significant availability to travel abroad OR relocate in our subsidiaries for about 3 years.