Biesse Group is a global leader in technology for processing wood, glass, stone, plastic and metal. It designs, manufactures and distributes machines, integrated systems and software for aerospace industries. It invests on average 14 million Euros per year in R&D, boasting over 200 registered patents. It operates through 8 industrial sites, 33 branches and 300 agents and selected dealers, exporting international design. Founded in Pesaro in 1969 by Giancarlo Selci, the company has been listed on the Stock Exchange (STAR segment) since June 2011; it now counts 3000 employees throughout the world. Biesse Group Asia is established to serve the Asian market with an office, showroom and warehouse in Malaysia as the principal hub in the region. The location is strategic for effective and efficient business handshakes in Asia. As well, Biesse Asia has branches located in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Korea.
Promote the sales of the Glass & stone tooling focused on developing relationships with customers and partners within the secondary Glass & stone working Industry and tooling across the Malaysian market.
Responsibilities and activities
- Develop the sales strategy exploring the possible tools and systems to achieve maximum benefit from the sales force and dealer network
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of Companies in order to reinforce the strengths and reduce weaknesses by also providing the sales force with stronger and wider knowledge of Biesse Malaysia lines of machinery and competitive lines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3/4 working experience years in sales area
- The ideal candidate is a person that comes from the glass industry and is familiar with the processes happening inside a glass shop, which does not necessarily mean that he must have knowledge of machines and mechanic.
- The profile could come from:
- OR heavy machinery industry (better glass & stone working machinery or also metal, plastic, steel, aluminium, packaging, handling etc)
- OR tooling industry, consumables and products for glass processing (silicon, chemicals for glass treatment, etc.) or from the glass distribution channels (this would be preferred) who supply glass sheets to glass shops in regular basis and, therefore, have a deep knowledge of the market structure and have already a close contacts with the key figures in factories.
- Nonetheless should be a person inclined to sales who is able to build a strong relationship with our customers at professional and personal level.
- This is a quite stand alone role with responsibility for Glass & stone Malaysian Market and so he will have the capability to work remotely and autonomously.
- Attitude and willing to learn and grow up.